Did you know...
N8wkika means "long term sowing" in Wabanaki language, a social and community services program delivered by the Grand Conseil de la Nation Waban-Aki.
- That the First Nations Child and Family Service provide a full range of services in Odanak and Wôlinak;
- That our services are FREE and are offered to you where you feel comfortable to receive them;
- That a team of trained and competent workers is there for you, having as an obligation to protect your confidentiality;
- In Odanak and Wôlinak, there is a family room used for workshops and activities or simply to discuss;
- That you can suggest activities and workshops to community organizers active in the communities;
- That our services are offered to families, their children, teenagers, parents and grandparents.
NEEDS TO WHICH WE CAN ANSWER:
"... my teenager has behavioral problems ..."
"... I feel that my child is not developing well ..."
"... my life as a couple and my family life seem to go nowhere ..."
"... my child does not do homework at home ..."
"... I want to attend workshops, conferences to inform me ..."
"... I just want to chat with someone, without any obligation ..."
"... I feel alone, I am isolated and I will need to talk to someone ..."
"... the DPJ contacted me, I need to be accompanied to manage this situation ..."